Friday, July 8, 2011

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my attempt at blogging.  I am glad you are here.  I plan on blogging mostly about food, what I am eating, what I am cooking, recipes I am loving. I may throw in some politics or news about my family. I hope you enjoy this and will offer your feed back.

So- why is it this Blog called Not So Timid Cook?  Mostly because food, and the making of food can intimidate people.  I fully get that there are lots of books and shows and blogs about the right way to make a recipe. It can be intimidating to be surrounded by all these people doing and telling you to do things in a certain way. Here's a little secret, there are no recipe cops.  No one will come and arrest you if you opt to change something in a recipe.  Once I figured this out, I  became fearless in the kitchen. I have become the Not So Timid Cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment